Pearl of the Andaman
Phuket, Thailand's largest island, which is often dubbed as the Pearl of the Andaman, it is blessed with magnificent beaches with white powdery sand, tranquil broad bays, rocky peninsula, limestone cliffs, and tropical inland forests. On top of this you will find accommodation ranging from the budget-priced to deluxe hotels with their own private beaches.
Phuket has a lot more to offer its visitors other than its natural heritage sea, sand, sky, beach, forest, and world renowned diving sites. Sino-Portuguese architecture casts its spell delighting travelers to the city, while Phuket-style hospitality has never failed to impress visitors from all walks of life. In addition, accommodations ranging from world-class resorts to tropical-style bungalows have warmly catered to the different needs of travelers. For seafood lovers, there is a lot more to sample than just Phuket's famous lobster. Altogether, these characteristics have made Phuket a truly unique destination.
Highlights & Activities
- International Airport & Deep Sea Port
- Deluxe Hotels & Resorts, Boutique Hotels, Private Villas
- Island Excursions with Speedboats, Sailboats, Yachts, Junks, etc.,
- Activities: Elephant Safari, Rafting, 4x4 Adventure, Mountain Biking, Rock Climbing, Golfing, Bungy Jump, Go Kart, ATV’s
- Water Sports: Sea Canoeing, Sailing, Fishing, Surfing, Snorkelling, Speedboats, Wakeboard, Water Ski, Windsurfing, Diving
- Abundant number of great restaurants serving both local and international cuisines.
- Shopping, Spas, Nightlife
- Theme Evenings on Private Yachts, Beach BBQs, Historical Buildings, Jungle Nights, etc.